Friday, February 27, 2009

it's been a long time...i shouldn't have left you...

....it has been a while! two weeks to be exact!

my apologies. i've been SUPER busy, with school, work, trying to find a second job...this girl's been on her hustle!!!

but i've still been on the lookout for new posts...so hopefully later today and tomorrow i'll get some up about:
  • Mixtape/Album reviews
  • New Spring Fashion Trends
  • HOT NEW ARTIST, music from my friend Matok...he's good stuff lol ;)
  • Relationships//Love//All that jazz...
  • Plus some more ramblings....
anyways...back to my search on everything new to blog about...
:)

1 comment:

  1. good looks on the shoutout :]

    i got u on my side panel thing of blogs i follow so right back atcha :]

    also,

    matoktv.blogspot.com <-- my random plug lol

    ReplyDelete