Friday, February 6, 2009

hello "blogworld".

basically...i've hopped on the hottest trend of the moment--->blogging.
clearly the cool kids are doing it...so i figured "why not me?!"
a snapshot of angel*baby....is exactly what the title says: a snapshot into angel's world. everything from what music i'm feeling, my idea of hot fashion, everyday events, friends & family, to random quotes/questions/thoughts will be posted, so whoever cares to read this can get a glimpse into my mind.

i feel as though some type of introduction is in order...so for those of you who don't know me, and even for the one's who think they know me...this is a lil breakdown of angel. if you've read my facebook "randoms" note..this is a bit of it..plus some more.

*1 - i ♥ music, like i LOVE it. it's basically the air i breath...and its like my bff, i listen to it whenever somethings wrong or right, when something bad happens..its my refuge...plus it doesn't judge me. it's to the point where 99.9% of the time some random song is playing in my head...you make catch me randomly bust a move, but its not random...there is music playing...in my head. :)

*2 - most people don't even know that 'angel' isn't my full government...unless they're in a class where role is called or happen to hear someone who knows try & get smart and say it, or they're around my mother when she's mad. the legal is
angelica. i like it, but angel is good, and i would've been content with the parentals naming me angel since thats all i'm called.

*3 - i'm almost 20. 62 more days exactly.

*4 - i'm a christian girl...baptist born && bred. i attend church almost every sunday.
i Love God.


*5 - "That Girl" by Pharrell Williams was written about me. it's my "theme song". "Let's Ride" by Q-Tip and "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West are close behind.

*6 - Good Girl Gone Bad...i haven't really determined if this fits me yet. i think i'm a 50/50 type on this one lol.

*7 - the DMV is one of the BEST places to live. i hate the fact that i reside in the cut in frederick...but i'm still only an hour away from some of the best places ever. Maryland Girls are dimes.

*8 - i attended hampton university my first year of college, majoring in music education. now i'm back home, finishing up gen. education credits, so i can switch my major to english education. i LOVE my HU...i really wanna be back. at this point..idk if thats in the cards...

*9 -
iSing. i think i have a pretty decent && unique voice. at one point in life i was determined that i was gonna become the 'black J.Lo' - sing/dance/act/entrepreneur or really i guess the next Beyoncé...but i've concluded that that likely isn't so great...so i'll keep it in mind as my love.

*10 - i plan on teaching the next Barack Obama/first female president. and it will be english so they know how to properly read and speak, and won't make a fool of themselves as previous leaders have..smh...

*11 - i finally just got a car..though techincally its our familys "3rd car" [smh-it's MINE!]. it's a silver jetta. i've determined i'm gonna call her Shaina. owww *add ghetto hand motion here*.

*12 - i have some of the best friends/acquaintances/lil sis's & bro's in the world...and i wouldn't trade them for anything.

*13 - i am the eldest of two...a little demon seed named tiera. she's alright, i love her bunches...but she really is badder than i ever could be when i was her age...my parents will not listen to me..nor will she smh.

*14 - i'm not quite sure if anyone cares about anything i've said thus far...but who cares about you?!...forget your
LIFE.


...thats all. at least for now.
:)


Hit me up on my Facebook page - Angel Henry
or Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/baddangel07

No comments:

Post a Comment